Christopher Heinrich values his long-standing relationships with his clients and works proactively to help them achieve their goals. As a graduate of the University of Nebraska and a long-time Nebraska resident, Chris embraces the Midwest culture. He enjoys spending time with his spouse and four daughters, as well as traveling, cycling, skiing, golfing, Husker sports and live music.
With a dedicated team ready to assist, Chris can help you start a new business, buy or sell a business, transfer or manage real estate and prepare contracts.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Corporate Law
- Nebraska State Bar Association (Legislative Committee and Business Law Section)
- National Association of Public Pension Attorneys
- Nebraska Secretary of State Business Law Advisory Committee
- Lincoln Bar Association
- Juris Doctorate (University of Nebraska, 1994)
- Bachelor of Science (Luther College, 1991)
Chris serves as the President of the firm. He has been involved with several community boards including the Great Plains Trails Network (current), the First Plymouth Congregational Church (past) and the Williamsburg Homeowners Association (past).
Christopher Heinrich Attorney / Shareholder